|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia|
A multiplaintiff litigation filed on behalf of five women formerly employed as territorial sales managers at World Carpet, Inc. alleging gender discrimination in World Carpet's promotion, compensation and other job-related practices.
Settled on confidential terms.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Corporate Charter Amendments and Officer Accountability Webinar November 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Director of European Client Development Anatoli van der Krans to Speak on Panel at Natixis CIB Green Summit November 7, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Recognized as a Top Tier Firm for National and Metropolitan Litigation Practices by U.S. News – Best Lawyers ® “Best Law Firms” 2023 November 4, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Brittney Balser Serve on Planning Committee for Beyond #MeToo Working Group Panel, “#MeToo and Athletics: Where We Have Been and Where We Must Go” November 3, 2022 Learn More