|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
Shareholder rights class action alleging that the Board of Directors of Warner-Lambert had breached its fiduciary duty to the public shareholders of the Company by agreeing to a merger with American Home Products without giving due consideration to a competing, substantially higher offer for the Company by Pfizer, Inc.
The case was settled and Warner-Lambert was acquired by Pfizer for $10 billion more than in the original merger proposed with AHP.
- News BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste Appointed to Delaware State Bar Association's Executive Committee June 28, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico Appointed Member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council June 22, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Speak at ISS Webinar, "The Importance of ESG Shareholder Class Actions" June 15, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak at NAPPA 2022 Legal Education Conference June 13, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Adam Hollander Serves as Guest Lecturer at The George Washington University Law School Discussing "Ethics: Integrity and Honesty" June 9, 2022 Learn More