|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
Shareholder rights class action alleging that the Board of Directors of Warner-Lambert had breached its fiduciary duty to the public shareholders of the Company by agreeing to a merger with American Home Products without giving due consideration to a competing, substantially higher offer for the Company by Pfizer, Inc.
The case was settled and Warner-Lambert was acquired by Pfizer for $10 billion more than in the original merger proposed with AHP.
- Publications BLB&G Partner Avi Josefson Finds Invigorating Work in Client Case Development and Advice, as Featured in Lawdragon Profile December 5, 2022 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders December 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Corporate Charter Amendments and Officer Accountability Webinar November 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Director of European Client Development Anatoli van der Krans to Speak on Panel at Natixis CIB Green Summit November 7, 2022 Learn More