|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
Shareholder rights class action alleging that the Board of Directors of Warner-Lambert had breached its fiduciary duty to the public shareholders of the Company by agreeing to a merger with American Home Products without giving due consideration to a competing, substantially higher offer for the Company by Pfizer, Inc.
The case was settled and Warner-Lambert was acquired by Pfizer for $10 billion more than in the original merger proposed with AHP.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Provost David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More