|Delaware Court of Chancery
Shareholder rights class action alleging that the Board of Directors of Warner-Lambert had breached its fiduciary duty to the public shareholders of the Company by agreeing to a merger with American Home Products without giving due consideration to a competing, substantially higher offer for the Company by Pfizer, Inc.
The case was settled and Warner-Lambert was acquired by Pfizer for $10 billion more than in the original merger proposed with AHP.
- Publications “Save your messages: SEC's focus on document retention continues into 2024” by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Mathews R. de Carvalho Published in Reuters February 21, 2024 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Associate McGillivray to Guest Lecture at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law February 20, 2024 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Joins 2024 Lawdragon Legends List February 13, 2024 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Again Tops ISS SCAS “Top 100 Securities Class Action Settlements of All-Time” List February 13, 2024 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Shortlisted for Plaintiff Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation February 12, 2024 Learn More