|Court:||Delaware Court of Chancery|
Shareholder rights class action alleging that the Board of Directors of Warner-Lambert had breached its fiduciary duty to the public shareholders of the Company by agreeing to a merger with American Home Products without giving due consideration to a competing, substantially higher offer for the Company by Pfizer, Inc.
The case was settled and Warner-Lambert was acquired by Pfizer for $10 billion more than in the original merger proposed with AHP.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More