|Court:||United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida|
Class action on behalf of all African-Americans employed by National Car Rental in the State of Florida, or who sought to become employed by National within the State of Florida, alleging illegal race discrimination in National's promotion and compensation practices. Plaintiffs also allege that they have been subjected to a hostile work environment, tolerated and fostered by National.
The case settled under seal.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “SEC administrative enforcement process called into question, highlighting importance of private actions” by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Chloe Jasper Published in Reuters November 27, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo to Moderate American College of Governance Counsel Panel November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Moderate Panel at ILEP November 2023 Symposium November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James to Teach “Mergers and Acquisitions” Class at Boston College Law School November 8, 2023 Learn More