|Court:||United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida|
Class action on behalf of all African-Americans employed by National Car Rental in the State of Florida, or who sought to become employed by National within the State of Florida, alleging illegal race discrimination in National's promotion and compensation practices. Plaintiffs also allege that they have been subjected to a hostile work environment, tolerated and fostered by National.
The case settled under seal.
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to 2022 List of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 11, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Ryan Dykhouse Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "3 Financial Market Areas That Need Better Disclosure Regimes" by Adam Hollander and Thomas Sperber Published in Law360 May 5, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More