|Court:||United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida|
Class action on behalf of all African-Americans employed by National Car Rental in the State of Florida, or who sought to become employed by National within the State of Florida, alleging illegal race discrimination in National's promotion and compensation practices. Plaintiffs also allege that they have been subjected to a hostile work environment, tolerated and fostered by National.
The case settled under seal.
- Publications BLB&G’s Lauren Cruz and Emily Tu Published in ABA Spring 2023 Newsletter May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” List May 26, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Avi Josefson to Speak at MAPERS Spring Conference May 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak on NCPERS Annual Conference Panel May 11, 2023 Learn More