|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Atlantic County|
A class action lawsuit alleging that Medical Manager Corporation violated the New Jersey Unfair Trade Practices Act when the company aggressively marketed non-Year 2000 compliant computer software versions of The Medical Manager, without disclosing that the software was unable to process dates after December 31, 1999 and now charging for a Year 2000 upgrade. The class includes all purchasers of The Medical Manager software prior to Version 9.0 which was released on November 17, 1997.
Company agreed to provide free upgrades.
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm with Band 1 Rankings in All Categories June 1, 2023 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G’s Lauren Cruz and Emily Tu Published in ABA Spring 2023 Newsletter May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” List May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named a Law360 "Legal Lion of the Week" May 19, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More