|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Atlantic County|
A class action lawsuit alleging that Medical Manager Corporation violated the New Jersey Unfair Trade Practices Act when the company aggressively marketed non-Year 2000 compliant computer software versions of The Medical Manager, without disclosing that the software was unable to process dates after December 31, 1999 and now charging for a Year 2000 upgrade. The class includes all purchasers of The Medical Manager software prior to Version 9.0 which was released on November 17, 1997.
Company agreed to provide free upgrades.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More