|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Atlantic County|
A class action lawsuit alleging that Medical Manager Corporation violated the New Jersey Unfair Trade Practices Act when the company aggressively marketed non-Year 2000 compliant computer software versions of The Medical Manager, without disclosing that the software was unable to process dates after December 31, 1999 and now charging for a Year 2000 upgrade. The class includes all purchasers of The Medical Manager software prior to Version 9.0 which was released on November 17, 1997.
Company agreed to provide free upgrades.
- Awards The National Black Lawyers Association Selects Associate Matthew Traylor for Membership & "Top 40 Under 40" List October 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More