|Court:||United States District Court for the Southern District of New York|
Class action asserting violations of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act arising out of the mass discharging of approximately 460 Gerber sales people, the vast majority of whom were long-term Gerber employees aged 40 and older. Settlement terms are confidential.
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm with Band 1 Rankings in All Categories June 1, 2023 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G’s Lauren Cruz and Emily Tu Published in ABA Spring 2023 Newsletter May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” List May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named a Law360 "Legal Lion of the Week" May 19, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More