|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Bergen County|
A class action consisting of all persons who currently own or lease a 1988 to 1993 Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, Pontiac Grand Prix or Chevrolet Lumina or who previously owned or leased such a car for defective rear disc brake caliper pins which tended to corrode, creating both a safety hazard and premature wearing of the front and rear disc brakes, causing extensive economic damage.
Settled for $19.5 million.
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Appear as Guest Panelist at Skadden Arp’s 16th Annual Securities Litigation and Regulatory Enforcement Update December 5, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Jai Chandrasekhar to Speak at Annual Asia Pacific Association for Fiduciary Studies Conference November 29, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “SEC administrative enforcement process called into question, highlighting importance of private actions” by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Chloe Jasper Published in Reuters November 27, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “‘Optimizing’ and Match: Bad Policy Threatens to Drive Bad Law” by Gregory Varallo, Andrew Blumberg, and James Janison Published by Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance November 13, 2023 Learn More