|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Bergen County|
A class action consisting of all persons who currently own or lease a 1988 to 1993 Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, Pontiac Grand Prix or Chevrolet Lumina or who previously owned or leased such a car for defective rear disc brake caliper pins which tended to corrode, creating both a safety hazard and premature wearing of the front and rear disc brakes, causing extensive economic damage.
Settled for $19.5 million.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Provost David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More