|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois|
A sexual harassment class action lawsuit that charged Ford Motor Company with condoning and perpetuating a sexually harassing and hostile work environment at two manufacturing plants in Chicago (the Chicago Ford Assembly Plant and Chicago Ford Stamping Plant). The complaint was filed as a class action pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by the named plaintiffs on behalf of themselves and all women employed at the two Ford plants.
Settled in August 2000 for $12 million and substantial programmatic relief.
- Events BLB&G Associate Brittney Balser to Speak on GAPPT Trustee School Panel, “What Happened to This Bank? An Investor’s Perspective on Bank Failures, Contagion, and Fraud” September 12, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen to Moderate NJSBA CLE Webinar “What Lawyers Need to Know to Combat Antisemitism” September 8, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Receives Approval of a Landmark $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action September 8, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Recognized as 2023 Outstanding Volunteer by American Bar Association International Law Section August 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Appointed Co-Chair of Federal Bar Council Securities Litigation Committee August 23, 2023 Learn More