|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois|
A sexual harassment class action lawsuit that charged Ford Motor Company with condoning and perpetuating a sexually harassing and hostile work environment at two manufacturing plants in Chicago (the Chicago Ford Assembly Plant and Chicago Ford Stamping Plant). The complaint was filed as a class action pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by the named plaintiffs on behalf of themselves and all women employed at the two Ford plants.
Settled in August 2000 for $12 million and substantial programmatic relief.
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist at The Conference Board’s Leadership Council on Advancing Women September 22, 2022 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the American Bar Association’s International Law Section Women’s Interest Network September 14, 2022 Learn More