|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois|
A sexual harassment class action lawsuit that charged Ford Motor Company with condoning and perpetuating a sexually harassing and hostile work environment at two manufacturing plants in Chicago (the Chicago Ford Assembly Plant and Chicago Ford Stamping Plant). The complaint was filed as a class action pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by the named plaintiffs on behalf of themselves and all women employed at the two Ford plants.
Settled in August 2000 for $12 million and substantial programmatic relief.
- Awards The National Black Lawyers Association Selects Associate Matthew Traylor for Membership & "Top 40 Under 40" List October 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More