|Court:||United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois|
A sexual harassment class action lawsuit that charged Ford Motor Company with condoning and perpetuating a sexually harassing and hostile work environment at two manufacturing plants in Chicago (the Chicago Ford Assembly Plant and Chicago Ford Stamping Plant). The complaint was filed as a class action pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by the named plaintiffs on behalf of themselves and all women employed at the two Ford plants.
Settled in August 2000 for $12 million and substantial programmatic relief.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More