|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County|
Plaintiffs filed this consumer class action against American Telephone & Telegraph Corp. on behalf of subscribers to AT&T's wireless "Digital One Rate Calling Plans" who had allegedly been systematically overcharged for their airtime usage.
The settlement provided for 100% refunds of the overcharges and AT&T changed its systems to ensure that the overcharges ceased.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More