|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County|
Plaintiffs filed this consumer class action against American Telephone & Telegraph Corp. on behalf of subscribers to AT&T's wireless "Digital One Rate Calling Plans" who had allegedly been systematically overcharged for their airtime usage.
The settlement provided for 100% refunds of the overcharges and AT&T changed its systems to ensure that the overcharges ceased.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Provost David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More