|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County|
Plaintiffs filed this consumer class action against American Telephone & Telegraph Corp. on behalf of subscribers to AT&T's wireless "Digital One Rate Calling Plans" who had allegedly been systematically overcharged for their airtime usage.
The settlement provided for 100% refunds of the overcharges and AT&T changed its systems to ensure that the overcharges ceased.
- News BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste Appointed to Delaware State Bar Association's Executive Committee June 28, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Associate Jonathan D'Errico Appointed Member of the American Bar Association's Center for Human Rights Advisory Council June 22, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Speak at ISS Webinar, "The Importance of ESG Shareholder Class Actions" June 15, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak at NAPPA 2022 Legal Education Conference June 13, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Adam Hollander Serves as Guest Lecturer at The George Washington University Law School Discussing "Ethics: Integrity and Honesty" June 9, 2022 Learn More