|Court:||New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County|
Plaintiffs filed this consumer class action against American Telephone & Telegraph Corp. on behalf of subscribers to AT&T's wireless "Digital One Rate Calling Plans" who had allegedly been systematically overcharged for their airtime usage.
The settlement provided for 100% refunds of the overcharges and AT&T changed its systems to ensure that the overcharges ceased.
- Events BLB&G Celebrates Women’s International Legal Efforts at NYCBA Conference March 24, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak on “How Retirement Systems Drive Corporate Governance Reforms” at TEXPERS March 22, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Trial Team Achieves Precedent-Setting Victory in Delaware Court of Chancery March 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Christopher Orrico and Senior Counsel Thomas James Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law March 15, 2023 Learn More