|Court:||California Superior Court, Santa Clara County|
Consumer fraud class action filed against Apple Computers, Inc. on behalf of persons or entities within the United States who, on or before September 8, 2000, purchased Apple's AirPort Card and AirPort Base Station (the "Airport System") and who at the time subscribed to internet service providers incompatible with use of the AirPort System.
Settlement includes cash refunds to class members.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “SEC administrative enforcement process called into question, highlighting importance of private actions” by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Chloe Jasper Published in Reuters November 27, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo to Moderate American College of Governance Counsel Panel November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Moderate Panel at ILEP November 2023 Symposium November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Thomas James to Teach “Mergers and Acquisitions” Class at Boston College Law School November 8, 2023 Learn More