|Court:||California Superior Court, Santa Clara County|
Consumer fraud class action filed against Apple Computers, Inc. on behalf of persons or entities within the United States who, on or before September 8, 2000, purchased Apple's AirPort Card and AirPort Base Station (the "Airport System") and who at the time subscribed to internet service providers incompatible with use of the AirPort System.
Settlement includes cash refunds to class members.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More