|Court:||California Superior Court, Santa Clara County|
Consumer fraud class action filed against Apple Computers, Inc. on behalf of persons or entities within the United States who, on or before September 8, 2000, purchased Apple's AirPort Card and AirPort Base Station (the "Airport System") and who at the time subscribed to internet service providers incompatible with use of the AirPort System.
Settlement includes cash refunds to class members.
- Awards The National Black Lawyers Association Selects Associate Matthew Traylor for Membership & "Top 40 Under 40" List October 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More