|Court:||California Superior Court, Santa Clara County|
Consumer fraud class action filed against Apple Computers, Inc. on behalf of persons or entities within the United States who, on or before September 8, 2000, purchased Apple's AirPort Card and AirPort Base Station (the "Airport System") and who at the time subscribed to internet service providers incompatible with use of the AirPort System.
Settlement includes cash refunds to class members.
- Publications BLB&G’s Lauren Cruz and Emily Tu Published in ABA Spring 2023 Newsletter May 26, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2023 Edition of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” List May 26, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Avi Josefson to Speak at MAPERS Spring Conference May 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross to Speak on NCPERS Annual Conference Panel May 11, 2023 Learn More