BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal
May 13, 2022
BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander has been honored by The National Law Journal as one of its “Rising Stars of the Plaintiff's Bar” for his remarkable litigation work on behalf of the firm’s institutional investor clients.
This category recognizes “lawyers who are up-and-comers in the plaintiffs bar, already demonstrating their litigation prowess, service to the community, and/or impact on their firm.”
Abe focuses his practice on securities fraud and shareholder rights and has been a principal member of trial teams that recovered some of the biggest-ever securities class action settlements against pharmaceutical companies, among others, and have negotiated landmark deals. Abe’s focus on pharmaceutical and biotechnology cases has been marked by a unique commitment to mastering the most complex and technical medical, statistical, engineering, and financial elements of his cases—an approach he believes is key to providing the level of representation BLB&G’s clients expect.
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to 2022 List of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 11, 2022 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Shares Career Insights as Part of The National Law Journal's Profile Series Honoring Plaintiffs Bar Leaders December 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta to 2022 "Rising Stars" List May 31, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander to 2021 “Rising Stars” List May 31, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Appointed Co-Chair of Federal Bar Council Securities Litigation Committee August 23, 2023 Learn More