In re Volkswagen AG Securities Litigation
|Court:||U.S. District Court, Northern District of California|
|Case Number:||MDL No. 2672 CRB (JSC)|
|Judge:||Charles R. Breyer|
|Class Period:||11/19/2010 - 01/04/2016|
|Case Contacts:||Gerald H. Silk, Avi Josefson, James A. Harrod, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Ross Shikowitz, Adam Hollander|
- December 19, 2018 - Notice of (I) Pendency of Class Action and Proposed Settlement; (II) Settlement Hearing; and (III) Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses
- Claim Form
- November 11, 2018 - Order Granting Motion For Preliminary Approval of Settlement
- August 28, 2018 - Plaintiffs' Notice of Unopposed Motion for Preliminary Approval of Settlement, and Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support Thereof
- August 28, 2018 - Stipulation and Agreement of Settlement
- February 3, 2017 - First Amended Consolidated Securities Class Action Complaint
Other Cases of Interest
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc.
Southern District of Texas Avi Josefson, David R. Stickney, Jonathan D. Uslaner, Brandon Marsh, Jacob Spaid
- Yahoo! Inc.
Chancery Court of Delaware Mark Lebovitch, David Wales, Avi Josefson,
- Equifax Inc.
Northern District of Georgia James A. Harrod, Abe Alexander, Brenna Nelinson
- Amedisys, Inc.
Middle District of Louisiana John C. Browne, Adam H. Wierzbowski, Adam Hollander, Julia Tebor
- Schering-Plough Corporation
District of New Jersey Salvatore J. Graziano, Gerald H. Silk, Kurt Hunciker, Jai K. Chandrasekhar, Adam H. Wierzbowski,
- Insulet Corporation
District of Massachusetts James A. Harrod, Rebecca E. Boon
- Symantec Corporation
Northern District of California David R. Stickney, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Lucas E. Gilmore, Rebecca E. Boon, Jacob Spaid
- General Motors Company
Eastern District of Michigan Salvatore J. Graziano, James A. Harrod, Adam H. Wierzbowski, Rebecca E. Boon
- Atmel Corporation
Delaware Court of Chancery Mark Lebovitch, Jeroen van Kwawegen