The Advocate for Institutional Investors
- The Resurgence of the Activist Investor: Investors are Challenging Entrenched Corporate Boards - and Winning
- Dispatches from the Battleground: Will Fee-Shifting Bylaws Keep Shareholders from the Courthouse?
- Sharing Wall Street Style: Second Circuit Narrows Definition of Insider Trading
- Forging Ahead on Multiple Fronts: From "Broken Windows" Enforcement to Innovative Technologies, the SEC Pursues Several Strategic Initiatives Amid Fractured Leadership
- A Matter of Opinion?: The Omnicare Decision Will Make it Harder for IPO Issuers to Mask Misrepresentations as Opinion Statements
Summer 2015 (PDF | 4.88 M)